Children Special Needs Therapeutic Services – Northern Wisconsin
A non-profit children’s therapy and family resource center situated in Woodruff, Wisconsin, the heart of the Wisconsin Northwoods.
Northern Wisconsin parents of special needs kids, take our survey and help us understand your family’s unique needs.
What we believe
- We believe every child is uniquely made and their life is to be celebrated. We won’t compare against other kids, we look for your child’s gifts and potential.
- We will work with qualified, sensitive therapists who are attentive to the needs of children.
- We believe therapy is meant to be fun, productive and filled with play.
- We believe that, as a community, when one child rises, we all rise.
- We rejoice in progress – both big and small.
- We support parents and caregivers as their child’s most important advocate and teacher – you have the PhD in your child.
- We care about your entire family’s well-being.