Help for Children with Special Needs – Therapeutic Services located in Northern Wisconsin
A non-profit children’s therapy and family resource center situated in Woodruff, Wisconsin, the heart of the Wisconsin Northwoods.
Sponsor A Child’s
What we believe
- We believe every child is uniquely made and their life is to be celebrated. We won’t compare against other kids, we look for your child’s gifts and potential.
- We will work with qualified, sensitive therapists who are attentive to the needs of children.
- We believe therapy is meant to be fun, productive and filled with play.
- We believe that, as a community, when one child rises, we all rise.
- We rejoice in progress – both big and small.
- We support parents and caregivers as their child’s most important advocate and teacher – you have the PhD in your child.
- We care about your entire family’s well-being.